Privacy Right and Security Policy
National Taiwan Arts Education Center (below, called Our Center for short) safeguards your security and privacy when you use various services provided by “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center.” To help understand how your security is safeguarded, how information is searched and applied, and how your personal details are protected, please read the privacy protection and security policy of “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center.” Please also read the following explanation carefully. Our Center welcomes you tell us your thoughts. If there’s any opinion or question, please e-mail our Center’s service mailbox for people.
Measures for Online Security Safeguard
Behavior of uploading or changing any services and related information without permission is strictly forbidden. This could violate against the law. To achieve the aim of website security and assure this aim to continue service all web users, our website provides the following measures for security safeguard:
- Installing firewall to protect against any intrusion, destruction or stealing of data and information as well as to avoid the website to be illegally abused so that a user’s rights and benefits can be guaranteed.
- Installing anti-virus software and scanning regularly are made in order to provide a user with a safer environment for browsering webpages.
- Backup of data and information are undertaken regularly.
- Once knowing any suggestion about a slight problem of data security of operational system or programming development, we will follow the suggestion to advance repair and correction.
Scope of Use of Privacy Protection Policy
The following privacy protection policy is applied to engaging in all kinds of activities in “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center” and involved with collecting, using and protecting personal information.
1. Policy of collecting personal information of “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center”:
According to various services that “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center” provides, our Center indeed needs you to provide relevant information on the following situations:
- If you only browser website and download files, our website won’t collect any information related to personal ID.
- Online activity and website survey: When you join online activities or website surveys, our Center will need to have your personal information. How much information needs to be revealed depends on nature of activity and survey.
- E-mail or opinion mailbox:: If you contact our Center by using an e-mail or the website’s opinion mailbox, it is necessary that you supply us your correct personal information so that we can reply to you according to your personal references.
- Others: Please pay attention! All the websites with which “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center” links also possibly like to collect your personal information. Because the linked websites have their own privacy protection policies, personal information that you give us will not be suitable for their data processing. The privacy protection policy of “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center” does not take any responsibility for these linked websites.
2. Policy of Use of Collected Personal Information of “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center”
- Online activity and website survey: Names and ID numbers that “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center” collects are used for references of activities. Tel. no., e-mail address, and home address are used for results and analyses. We won’t use them for other purposes. Other information is only used for analyses on users’ features or academic researches. Except in the situation that the person concerned agrees to share his or her personal information, all data and information are used for analysis only. “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center” will never employ collected information for any other purpose.
- E-mail or opinion mailbox: If you provide our Center with your personal information via an e-mail or our website’s opinion mailbox, we will make a proper reply and offer our help to you by following the provided information and needs. If your requirements are related to another governmental department, our Center will share your provided information with them. Our Center will never collect or use your personal information for other purposes, nor give out your provided information to any private institutes or for private use.
3. Policy for Use of the Cookie “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center”
Cookie is some short message written into a user’s hard drive via a browser in order that his or her different interests are distinguished on the server side. You can choose and change your browser’s acceptable level towards cookie in Netscape’s “Advanced” under “Preferences” or “Security” under “Internet Option” of Internet Explorer. There are three options – accepting all cookies, being notified when setting up a cookie, and rejecting all cookies. If choosing to reject all cookies, you will be probably unable to use partially personalized services or to participate in some activities on our Center’s website. Following the principle of this policy, “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center” will write or read a cookie in a user’s web browser under the following circumstances:
- Our website always records a user’s IP address, using time and browsered webpages. This information will be used for aggregate analyses on website traffic and internet behavior and survey inside our website’s management authorities in order to improve the quality of service on our website. Our website will only make general analyses on users as a whole, not focus on individual users.
4. Policy of “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center” Sharing Personal Information with a Third Party
“Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center” will never sell, exchange, or rent your personal information to other groups or individuals. However, our Center will, under the principle of this policy, share your personal information with a third party. Our Center, in the above policy description, has guaranteed that, without your permission, your personal information wouldn’t be revealed. Despite that, our Center shall follow related law regulations to handle your personal information under the following several special circumstances – which cannot meet our protection policy. These circumstances (besides which there could be other circumstances) include:
- If you violate our Center’s service items, hinder our Center’s right and benefit, or cause damage on anyone, while using our website, after considering and analyzing, our Center can reveal your personal information in order to identify, contact or take legal action if necessary.
- Out of good intentions, we will reveal your personal information for the sake of legal requirements.
- If a judicial department asks “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center” to make personal information public for the sake of public safety or security, “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center” will look into the department’s appropriateness or not and follow legal procedure and also consider our website’s users’ security. Then, we will take necessary and appropriate measures.
5. Policy of Sending of E-mails at “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center”
After acquiring your agreement beforehand or during logging-in process, “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center” transmits the information or replies with an e-mail to you. In the information or e-mail that we send, there must be a notice about sending of “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center” and about the way, explanation or link function of how to stop receiving our information and e-mails at any time.
In addition to forwarding our promotional information, our website will never forward commercial advertisements by using personal information.
6. National Taiwan Arts Education Center’s modification on privacy protection regulations and security policies
Owing to several reasons -- such as rapid scientific and technological development, incomplete specification of related law regulations, and possibility of unpredictable environmental transformation in the future -- our Center will, according to needs, correct and change the content of privacy protection and security policies provided in our website in order to ensure that indemnification of your privacy right and internet security can be brought into full play. When completing corrections and changes to privacy protection regulations and security policies, we will immediately publish the contents on our Center’s website. And also the website will use an eye-catching sign to remind you to click it to read the contents.
7. Inquiries about privacy protection and security policy of “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center”
If you have any question about privacy protection and security policy of “Office Site of National Taiwan Arts Education Center,” please do not hesitate to contact our Center at any time